Pages

Friday, 2 August 2019

Week Two Work Update

This week in 9T INT, I started writing a story about two teenagers lost in the world. I have only written one paragraph but I will continue to improve on and write the story. Here is the start of Chapter 1

Chapter 1

No one knows where they are going. No one knows where they came from. Not even they do. They only know who they are. One boy. One girl. And the rest of the world surrounding them. The sun shines weakly down on their sagging shoulders, warming them only a small amount in the cold winter air. A crow calls out from the safety of the pine trees lining the road the two teenagers walk down. 


I will continue the story on and hopefully it ends well and is well written.

1 comment:

  1. I will look forward to seeing how this story develops. In the sentence, "And the rest of the world surrounding them" I wonder if you used the word "With" instead of "And" if it would fit better with your meaning?
    Did you come across crows when you were England? Walking of an evening near the fields I was not overly happy with the numbers that would gather in the fields.

    ReplyDelete